High Bridge Flow Trails Status

I see half of the pictures on desktop and none of them on iphone. Good luck with the continued worked
^^same.

Now that I see the two pics its hard to even see the trails - looks like a lot of work to be done this off season hoping i can try and help.

btw - the test image up there was

IMG_3282.JPG

Any updates on the trails? ETA to opening?
No idea but there’s going to need to be a shit ton of clean up work before anyone can ride. There’s like a thousand trees laying in the trails.

I think I saw a post that suggested that they were still finishing a lot of the tree removal that needs to be done by certified/professional/licensed people but there would be later calls for volunteer help.

There is also trail repair work to be done. some of the trees had to be dropped across the features to keep them from hanging up.
I'll drive by tomorrow on the way to work.

A few days ago I was running past and still looks like a lot of work to be done but definitely some progress.

Fence at the back of the commons parking lot is now down. I think natural recycling area is moving- more parking and bigger pump track??
F2846735-DF02-4BF3-A8C3-4F88C0EF0497.jpeg

Lots of wood moved out and lots more to go!
9B95EAE2-0C2D-4A3F-AD12-F822C7310DAD.jpeg

Pics look about the same as above. I'll see if I can get more info. There is a skid steer in the lot. Plenty of room for staging.

Town has done a bunch of work. Perhaps looking to expand summer parking?

A few days ago I was running past and still looks like a lot of work to be done but definitely some progress.

Fence at the back of the commons parking lot is now down. I think natural recycling area is moving- more parking and bigger pump track??
View attachment 211267

Lots of wood moved out and lots more to go!
View attachment 211268
Wow I was just there about 2 weeks ago and it was still a mess back there.

I think you’re right maybe taking the fence down and clear the lot it’s for more trail and pump track parking.

Was here yesterday to capture the latest on my ride out to HB on the CT.

9105FAE0-ECB8-4F6C-BD36-8057AEC2DCC3.jpeg
8824D20F-9F8C-44EB-AD98-1F354ADDDE50.jpeg
5B4D16D9-0593-4AE8-9639-F9A464B67044.jpeg

Parking lot was packed at 10am and overflow was into the Space formerly in front of the gate that’s now been taken down.

Deer were enjoying sending it near the pump
Track.

Just saw a FB post there a cleanup day planned for 4/23.

1681741176129.png

Last edited:
I saw that post of Facebook but didn't see a link for the waiver. Can someone share? I am going to try to make the Sunday cleanup day. Can bring plenty of tools to share if I do.

I saw that post of Facebook but didn't see a link for the waiver. Can someone share? I am going to try to make the Sunday cleanup day. Can bring plenty of tools to share if I do.

available from the JORBA site?

same here... not sure if I can make it yet but also could not see the link to the form they mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom