Jungle Habitat Conditions

just like that, the first S turn on animal chute is a flow section now. whoever said there wasn't an effort to make Jungle easier has a good sense of humor

just like that, the first S turn on animal chute is a flow section now. whoever said there wasn't an effort to make Jungle easier has a good sense of humor
…and I was starting to worry, unnecessarily, there would be no one complaining! Thank you for that, it’s good to have unmovable reference points in life. You know, there’s always the extreme option to partecipate in TM and get your input out there as well as getting first hand reasoning for the modifications being made.

The virtual racers will make shortcuts anywhere they can. I happily break my flow to block off any new braids that appear. We can get all Gran Torino about it on here but I highly doubt the culprits are of the age group that frequent the forums.

It's always better to be honest and not hide behind the curtain when this type of frustration gets the best of you... but keep in mind that there are alternative options to places to go now, now that men with vaginas on mountain bikes and poor mtb skills have actually become a thing....

Seeing where it's located it doesn't look like easy access for the intended riders, how do they get there?
A combo of safari (legacy paved) and the Hewitt Butler trail I reckon, but @V-Dub @Bleeder @Jeb would be better suited to answer. Every time I go there I'm too consumed with rocks and rolls to actually learn the connections! I know the scope of work definitely considered ease of access by adaptive riders to the top.

Can we get some pictures of this dramatic turn of events? This utter tragedy?

Can't wait until he finds the new adaptive trail.
not sure what the adaptive trail has to do with making animal chute easier, I think the adaptive trail it's a great idea.

The virtual racers will make shortcuts anywhere they can. I happily break my flow to block off any new braids that appear. We can get all Gran Torino about it on here but I highly doubt the culprits are of the age group that frequent the forums.
no I think it was a plan, looks like it was done well, just it's a lot easier and more flowy now. character has completely changed.

…and I was starting to worry, unnecessarily, there would be no one complaining! Thank you for that, it’s good to have unmovable reference points in life. You know, there’s always the extreme option to partecipate in TM and get your input out there as well as getting first hand reasoning for the modifications being made.
I do tons of trail maintenance in jungle, lots of people do, on their own, outside of jorba. I ride there 30-40 times a year so it adds up. I have also contributed to jorba. amazed at how sensitive everyone is.

I do tons of trail maintenance in jungle, lots of people do, on their own, outside of jorba. I ride there 30-40 times a year so it adds up. I have also contributed to jorba. amazed at how sensitive everyone is.
Weird, I thought you were the one that was passively complaining about the trail being made easier. My bad if I misinterpreted your post, apologies.

With regard to TM, it's great that you do tons of it and so do lots of people outside of JORBA, I still think that a more coordinated effort would be beneficial. Again, my opinion.

With regard to being sensitive...nah, I think you got the wrong dude. Somehow passionate maybe, but not sensitive.

Weird, I thought you were the one that was passively complaining about the trail being made easier. My bad if I misinterpreted your post, apologies.

With regard to TM, it's great that you do tons of it and so do lots of people outside of JORBA, I still think that a more coordinated effort would be beneficial. Again, my opinion.

With regard to being sensitive...nah, I think you got the wrong dude. Somehow passionate maybe, but not sensitive.
not doing anything passively, just describing reality. the trail is a lot easier, as if a ton of stuff in jungle. it's obviously the plan. question is why? the trail was in the same shape it's been for the past 10 years so it wasn't maintenance it was a choice to make it easier. if anyone wants to tell me why it's a good idea I'm all ears

not doing anything passively, just describing reality. the trail is a lot easier, as if a ton of stuff in jungle. it's obviously the plan. question is why? the trail was in the same shape it's been for the past 10 years so it wasn't maintenance it was a choice to make it easier. if anyone wants to tell me why it's a good idea I'm all ears

Difficulty as a result of being washed-out 10 years post build isn't the goal.

While I didn't do much to change the lines last spring, water shedding was high on my list.

If anyone has questions about the work being done anywhere in Jungle reach out to us through
the JORBA website also if anyone is doing tons of maintenance please tell us what you're doing and how many hours so can add it to our annual report.

Difficulty as a result of being washed-out 10 years post build isn't the goal.

While I didn't do much to change the lines last spring, water shedding was high on my list.
I was usually 50/50 on that first switchback on Animal Chute... and it did seem much easier just this weekend. I was hoping I was finally getting better! Thanks for the work you guys are doing - trails seemed to be in great condition and Stags looks awesome!

To the people/person that is cutting some small trees in the park, please do us a favor and bend over
a little farther and cut them off at the ground level. Those stumps are nasty pedal catchers.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions