Let's see your EMTBs!

Speaking of AXS, e-bikes and batteries, one of the friends I was riding with on Sunday has a Trek e-bike and the AXS derailleur has some sort of adapter on it that connects it to the main power battery of the bike. That seems like a nice feature.

Speaking of AXS, e-bikes and batteries, one of the friends I was riding with on Sunday has a Trek e-bike and the AXS derailleur has some sort of adapter on it that connects it to the main power battery of the bike. That seems like a nice feature.

I like it!

My Shuttle has a USB port on the top tube......so I can plug in my BT speaker ;)

Who is going to be the first to get the full Sram auto shift system? I have seen videos of them but I have not the full system yet.

Who is going to be the first to get the full Sram auto shift system? I have seen videos of them but I have not the full system yet.
I'd be tempted... as it seems like I hardly ever shift when riding an e-bike. I am 99% certain I use the dropper post more often than I shift gears. But I also don't tend to pedal with a high-cadence, so a shifting system that is always trying to make me pedal faster might be annoying... or it might work to train me to use a higher cadence, by gradually setting the shifting limits or time as I get used to it...

Basically... I dunno... :shrug: maybe, maybe not... depending on how it works.

Oh no. There a fun switchback descent singletrack down to the gorge from there.
Yes, but i've only "climbed" it. Someday, I'll do it right by starting up at Voorhees and then descend that section (slowly 🤪) to Columbia Trail and Nassau. Or, climbing up to Voorhees the other way.

New in town.

2022 Giant Trance E+ 2 Pro 29er

IMG_7217.jpeg

IMG_7219.jpeg

Congrats, does that mean you're not riding with me and Dan anymore. Unless ...
Thanks. I am still riding with Dan. I normally keep it on ECO mode and try to start last unless specifically asked to lead.

It's kinda fun to say on the left while upshifting on the uphills :D

I've been given the one finger salute plenty of times.

I'll also stay after everyone else is finished and go ride a few more miles.

Back
Top Bottom