Science is looking up

We are staying with family in Burlington VT. I can only take off Monday because we are on spring break this week. Will be a long night driving back…and even longer Tuesday with my Freshman
Burlington will probably be one of the best spots to watch it because in the afternoon the sun will be over the lake.
We watched the fireworks at Foam Brewers last year and it was like heaven!
We're going to daytrip from Killington up to Stowe on Monday. I figure Stowe won't be quite as crowded and a shorter drive for us.

Well I'll be in Lake George Saturday morning, so I plan to fill up my car and probably bring along a 5 gallon container just in case. That's enough to get me to drive north to see the eclipse and make it home. Fingers crossed...
Ill be in lake george too! Are you traveling anywhere on mon to see the full eclipse? I think lake george will be partial.

Don’t forget this for when you’re sitting in traffic… 💩
What happened to leaning your back against tree and sitting...... just saying and use the $99 for something else.....

Yea lake George is only partial. My plan is to have breakfast and drive north to Plattsburgh and see how far/close I get. Then take the long drive home.
You thinking of driving back the same day after the eclipse is over? I got scared with all the traffic talks.

Just saw a cloud prognostic.
Upstate NY may be the only clear area!

Holy shit that was scary. I’m only 10 or so miles from the center here at home.

Broken pictures and stuff off the shelves.

Epicenter right on Hill and Dale and Old turnpike roads.

I was out walking the dog there was a boom and then the whole ground went up and down and everyone ran out of the house.

And clouds are moving in. I’m shifting from tupper lake to Plattsburgh…again. Final call in the am tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom