Things that make you smile :)

thought i was looking at laguardia - so if in Rye that is city island in front of manhattan?

thought i was looking at laguardia - so if in Rye that is city island in front of manhattan?

Yep, I believe so. I could almost smell the fried foods.

I had lots of time to explore today.

3 Martin Butler Ct, Rye, NY 10580 | Zillow

Yep, I believe so. I could almost smell the fried foods.

I had lots of time to explore today.

3 Martin Butler Ct, Rye, NY 10580 | Zillow
That monthly payment, ooomph!

We ordered food from a local Italian place we've never ordered from, but when I grabbed the food off the porch, there were two Ramen dinners inside. We like Ramen, but my wife is a pescetarian, so it's unlikely she'll be able to eat one. We call and they can't reach the driver, so we get a full refund. Then we open them up and one is pork and the other is tofu.

Tl;dr: Free Ramen, and it was good too!

So there's this bike that they're raffling off to fund trails and before the raffle drawing it's spending a week or two in different bike shops in the area.

So I stop to look at it and while doing so 2 randomly guys independantly walk over to the bike, look it over for a minute, grab a tire and give it a squeeze. Then do the "quality bike based on the tire feel" look and walk away.

I can't imagine how many times this bike over the course of two months or so people who don't mountain bike do exactly that.

2023-09-01 13.16.03.jpg

Back
Top Bottom