What are you watching now?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Started Citadel last night.
Seems like a familiar theme. just like a storm trooper, the bad guys can't shoot.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Chimp Empire docu was good until it kinda left you hanging which I would suspect a second season.

sundaydoug

Just finished Lucky Hank. Eh, it's no Better Call Saul.

One episode of Drive to Survive left. Really sucks you into Formula 1 racing. Too bad the normal race coverage is no where near as good as this series.
Do you have F1TV? If you watch the international feed the coverage is really quite good. Plus you can watch every practice session in its entirety, qualifying, pre/post qualifying shows, race, pre/post race shows, "tech talk" with in-depth analysis of the tech on the cars, all kinds of stuff. Pretty awesome.

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
Do you have F1TV? If you watch the international feed the coverage is really quite good. Plus you can watch every practice session in its entirety, qualifying, pre/post qualifying shows, race, pre/post race shows, "tech talk" with in-depth analysis of the tech on the cars, all kinds of stuff. Pretty awesome.
Nah. Just DVR it. You can watch the practices and qualifying but they always end the broadcast before it's over.

iman29

We saw it last night. Suicide by eating after unable to cope with loss. Tho Liz constantly feeding his addiction was puzzling.

BF was amazing.

Season 4 of Manifest. Still holding interest, tho I really can't stand Zeke. Wished he stayed dead!
spolier alert!

Manifest was good but it got old at the end and wife and I both said it was time to end. but the end is quite shocking (that I dont give away) ;-)

rick81721

Lothar
spolier alert!

Manifest was good but it got old at the end and wife and I both said it was time to end. but the end is quite shocking (that I dont give away) ;-)

You were right - pretty saccharine ending. As soon as the plane appeared out of the lava I knew how it was going to end. And I almost threw up when Mik found Zeke in the cab at the airport. Well on to something else.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
The 1984 version of 1984.

Stick with the book - any movie version of this will disappoint you.
And the book wasn't really that good, reading it as an adult.

iman29

Up to episode 6 of the TdF Unchained.

Got used to all the voiceovers and closed captioning.

In race footage still insane.

Top Bottom