What water bottle cage do you use?

Strix

So just picked up a new bike and I’m searching for a good water bottle cage that won’t “Eject” my water bottle. So I’m curious what other people use.

blackburn wayside, but i like to cram the biggest bottle possible into my frame so side entry is very helpfull

Arundel Looney Bin
Googled it and this is the photo on their website 😂
1694962064534.jpeg

If it has room, and I need to buy one, Blackburn slick. Easy in/out, doesn't eject bottles.

King Iris has an absolute death-grip. Difficult in/out. I use a regular tubular aluminum/Classic King if I need to carry a fuel bottle.

Spec Zee cages hold better than Lezyne if the Blackburn Cage above doesn't give you enough wiggle room to slide the bottle in.

Cheapest aluminum cage I can find and never had a problem. You can easily bend them down if the bottle is loose. Bottle cages seem like the silliest thing to waste money on. :shrug:
Agreed.

The aluminum ones you can bend tight. I have cheap plastic ones that are 15 years old that hold the bottle tight.

Never once lost a bottle.

Worst I've had is some cheap aluminum ones have broken from years of use.

If it has room, and I need to buy one, Blackburn slick. Easy in/out, doesn't eject bottles.

King Iris has an absolute death-grip. Difficult in/out. I use a regular tubular aluminum/Classic King if I need to carry a fuel bottle.

Spec Zee cages hold better than Lezyne if the Blackburn Cage above doesn't give you enough wiggle room to slide the bottle in.
I ordered the polar 24oz insulated not sure if that size makes a difference

Cheapest aluminum cage I can find and never had a problem. You can easily bend them down if the bottle is loose. Bottle cages seem like the silliest thing to waste money on. :shrug:

Same. Anything more than basic is a waste of money for me personally. YMMV.

Back
Top Bottom