Bring a Trailer - OMFG or On Topic

all this for 80K and you even get it not running just like most of them back in the day:

allegedly this one only has 1900 miles but would not take much to roll that odometer back with a drill attached to the transmission cable.

1669927407835.png

all this for 80K and you even get it not running just like most of them back in the day:

allegedly this one only has 1900 miles but would not take much to roll that odometer back with a drill attached to the transmission cable.

View attachment 201401
Not many cars will make you feel like a rockstar the way driving one of these will, even though the driving experience itself is kinda bland. Everyone will be taking pics, vids and giving the thumbs up.

Not many cars will make you feel like a rockstar the way driving one of these will, even though the driving experience itself is kinda bland. Everyone will be taking pics, vids and giving the thumbs up.
Agreed cool to drive one. I guess if inhad 80K to spend on an unreliable car it would be fun

ok this is pretty cool....I mean old Ferrari race car, N/A flat 12.....usually if i click on one of these ads im like...I HOPE this person made a video with some good sound for god sakes.

View attachment 202179

Well thankfully! Now that is a beautiful soundtrack.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1979-ferrari-512-bblm/

Oh man that sounds good. The first start up after rebuild sounded good too. Did you get a look at from the back? That exhaust and rear clip. Bravo!!

Will need to bring a lot of bitcoin for this one.
3181139ffdd4f52df1a4accef7432dc3

Will need to bring a lot of bitcoin for this one.
3181139ffdd4f52df1a4accef7432dc3

JFC with these recreations

1671129611956.png

I mean not to throw cold water on it.....well ok, I guess thats exactly what im doing.... :) This is someone's recreation (painted black) of the green hornet mustang and shelby gave his blessing to....The real green hornet is the the OMG rare car....and even the actual green hornet car had nothing to do with shelby outside of the name by 68. Ford had completely taken over the shelby mustang production by 68.

I mean I love shelby but goddam I think I own the only 60s mustang that he didnt sign or commission 😂

JFC with these recreations

View attachment 202381

I mean not to throw cold water on it.....well ok, I guess thats exactly what im doing.... :) This is someone's recreation (painted black) of the green hornet mustang and shelby gave his blessing to....The real green hornet is the the OMG rare car....and even the actual green hornet car had nothing to do with shelby outside of the name by 68. Ford had completely taken over the shelby mustang production by 68.

I mean I love shelby but goddam I think I own the only 60s mustang that he didnt sign or commission 😂
Thanks for the clarification @UtahJoe

Back
Top Bottom