Car-spotting thread

Spotted in Bernardsville. I’ll never understand the appeal of a lifted truck with low profile tires on massive rims 🙄. Looks like an outsized roller skate.
View attachment 235775
Living in the south I see way more trucks than in NJ. I see the whole gamut of tiny old trucks to full black smog brodozers and plenty of the low-profile lifted trucks and actual farm trucks. But somehow the over the top ones in NJ were even more terrible and over the top. Like the one you posted.

That white P spyder interior is 🔥

I’ve had a jet boat. I think it would be amazing to have a land and boat vehicle/vessel in overland style. Roll up the the ramp and beach it and come back. Much better than rocketing to Mars.

its amazing how much this depending on the car for me.....

my 91 eagle talon which I had to cut a piece out of the front bumper for the giant FMIC I installed.....I put the plate on the dashboard against the windshield....I got pulled over almost daily...My 67 mustang or my wife's older outback...never had front plates, never got pulled over.

its amazing how much this depending on the car for me.....

my 91 eagle talon which I had to cut a piece out of the front bumper for the giant FMIC I installed.....I put the plate on the dashboard against the windshield....I got pulled over almost daily...My 67 mustang or my wife's older outback...never had front plates, never got pulled over.

Was this the low point in your life?

I think it placed in the windshield makes it a more identifiable offense. I got pulled over for the same thing way back when I had my lowered S10. Officer said it was too high off the ground, then when I asked about every jacked up Hillbilly truck around, he changed his verbiage to - it wasn't "permanently" mounted or something to that effect.

Where the heck do you work? A prison?
AoS-classified.gif

lol j/k i work on a local government installation so the MPS rarely have anything better to do

Back
Top Bottom