Cars, it's electric! Do Do Do

The battery was 175. Appt was going to be a week later so I just zipped to Lawrence and picked up the battery. I think it’s $40 for their labor for this. I’m glad I did it though I found some misaligned tabs. I’ve also done the S battery in the past. Similar work

It’s the age. The battery is 5.5 yes old. (Yes a IcE 12V would probably last longer) The car is 13k miles. We bought it with 3k miles! private sale.

It’s the age. The battery is 5.5 yes old. (Yes a IcE 12V would probably last longer) The car is 13k miles. We bought it with 3k miles! private sale.

battery wholesaler i buy my batteries from say 4 years average life, my last one in the truck went 5.5, then again my old challenger went 7 so usage has a big effect.

My Caravan was having electrical problems in December 2015, the shop put in a used battery they had just as a test.
That battery is still in there and fine!

Elon says it might actually be coming this year.....

ede483e0-f1cc-11ea-af7f-61e29cd82e9f

Elon says it might actually be coming this year.....

ede483e0-f1cc-11ea-af7f-61e29cd82e9f
Just need waivers for bumper requirements, pedestrian safety requirements and headlight/taillight requirements.

I'm sure there's people to buy one over a Rivian or F-150 Lightning, but not sure it's really that many. But Hummers sold well for awhile.

Just need waivers for bumper requirements, pedestrian safety requirements and headlight/taillight requirements.

I'm sure there's people to buy one over a Rivian or F-150 Lightning, but not sure it's really that many. But Hummers sold well for awhile.
I feel like alot of people will be selling their allocations.

im sure there has been a more hideous looking vehicle made, but im having a hard time thinking of one. The new pep boys hub caps are a nice touch.

I feel like alot of people will be selling their allocations.

im sure there has been a more hideous looking vehicle made, but im having a hard time thinking of one. The new pep boys hub caps are a nice touch.

I don't know about that, I kinda like it. Has an F117 Nighthawk vibe. I really hate rounded corner SUVs - like that Land Rover Defender I posted a pic of the other day. Now that was hideous.

There's definitely a faction of people that has always wanted to see the weirdest concept cars produced without having to modify them to actually work as cars. I'm sure they're excited about this.

I don't know about that, I kinda like it. Has an F117 Nighthawk vibe. I really hate rounded corner SUVs - like that Land Rover Defender I posted a pic of the other day. Now that was hideous.
Maybe it has stealth technology so you don't get speeding tickets because the cops can't get radar on you :p

Back
Top Bottom