Coffee

more effort to push down on the Aeropress Also trying more steep time.
My thinking is that extra pressure means the water isn't just finding a way through the cracks of a more course grind but being forced through the grounds meaning more flavor? Again, I have no idea what I'm doing. I don't think I've put a dozen cups through this thing yet. I do seem to be getting closer to what I want out of each cup with these little tweaks, though. I almost sent the thing back after my first cup; now I'm obsessed lol.

I could do a search in the thread...but I'm lazy. Thoughts on Rothrock coffee? It's been popping up on my IG feed because they made a BMX roast.

I could do a search in the thread...but I'm lazy. Thoughts on Rothrock coffee? It's been popping up on my IG feed because they made a BMX roast.
I'm curious about the Singlespeed roast. Priced a bit higher than what I'm paying currently for coffee I really like.

Your spoon is, in fact, not too big.

Yeah, corning ware. Go to, like, any antique store, and you'll find at least 2-3. One of them will be complete, and maybe even never used!
I was mostly trying to make a joke since coffee snobs look down on percolators. I do have a weird attachment to them from my youth. Percolators on top of folding tables with those plastic red table clothes and the wicker baskets of sugar packets.

I was mostly trying to make a joke since coffee snobs look down on percolators. I do have a weird attachment to them from my youth. Percolators on top of folding tables with those plastic red table clothes and the wicker baskets of sugar packets.

Percs [can] make rocket fuel. Any coffee snob knows that. IMO a smoother cup than pretty much anything but a pour-over.

Back
Top Bottom