Coffee

@JDurk I wanted to get there when I was out for the Raven but never made it...guess I will have to order
I think this will be a repeat order. I really like it. Used the Aeropress a few days in camp and the Cuisinart drip this morning. Good stuff either method.

I was huge on my Aeropress (on my second one, wore out the first) until I started developing problems in my hands and using my manual cone burr grinder just started being too much of a literal pain. Best cup of coffee though. Every time I look at power burr grinders I stop when I realize it’ll be polluted by my wife’s flavored coffee beans when she gets them.

We have a Keurig which isn’t too bad with the Peet’s cups I grab at BJs, better with Kauai na pali coast pods. The better machine in the house is our Ninja hot and cold coffee brewing thingamajig. We get beans from Ocean City coffee or Roast in Medford, Roast roasts Brazil beans real well, very tasty.

I was on a cold brew kick last summer but haven’t made any this year yet. Used a stainless filter that fit the big mason jars, good stuff!

My house guest is using ground, flavored coffee. It doesn't go through the grinder, as there is a bypass right to the brew group. I could taste it this morning. At least that part can go in the dishwasher!

Back
Top Bottom