Cranks Around the Campfire Mountain Biking Festival

Here is some useful info about the weekend.
All the faucets in the BSA camp provide clean well water good for drinking.
At the check in table, and on the shower house, will be posted phone numbers. Please take note of these in case there are any problems or mishaps.
Please bring garbage bags to the dumpster located behind the dining hall, near the main parking lot. Scouts leave their campsite "cleaner than when they found it"
The self guided, paper plate route will be different this year.
The kids treasure hunt maps will be available starting noon Saturday at the registration table. One more week to go!!

Last edited:
Sadly, I have no lights. Will there be lights available? Or does anyone have some light I can borrow?
These are terrible but they work. Make sure you charge them in an old steel coffee can, and/or outdoors, JIC.
I have a few that I use as kickarounds. Get 2 and go!
Or stop by my place on the way up and you're welcome to borrow mine.

1660338199449.png

Here is some useful info about the weekend.
All the faucets in the BSA camp provide clean well water good for drinking.
At the check in table, and on the shower house, will be posted phone numbers. Please take note of these in case there are any problems or mishaps.
Please bring garbage bags to the dumpster located behind the dining hall, near the main parking lot. Scouts leave their campsite "cleaner than when they found it"
The self guided, paper plate route will be different this year.
The kids treasure hunt maps will be available starting noon Saturday at the registration table. One more week to go!!
Question: if we wanted to just join in on a group ride to come see the trails since we have never been there is that possible? We have no problem paying for a spot I just don’t know how that would work since we aren’t staying/camping.

Question: if we wanted to just join in on a group ride to come see the trails since we have never been there is that possible? We have no problem paying for a spot I just don’t know how that would work since we aren’t staying/camping.
You would just register for a day pass
62A43EB4-E3AB-4E60-B1EC-7AD89CE18378.png

Yes, the registration is on BikeReg.com. You can register for Saturday only. There is not a category for Friday only, or Sunday only, but contact info at rideallamuchy dot com if you want to transfer a Saturday registration to Friday or Sunday. After Wednesday at 5 PM the online registration closes.

Back
Top Bottom