Dickerson Mine Preserve Conditions

Ironjunk

I took my cyclocross bike here. Parked across the lake. Went through the sand pits and beach trail. Turned right up the hill. Proceded to hike a bike for while. It was sort of flat so i rode until the first rock garden, popped the front tire immediatly then walked back to the lot.

kaitlyn

I took my cyclocross bike here. Parked across the lake. Went through the sand pits and beach trail. Turned right up the hill. Proceded to hike a bike for while. It was sort of flat so i rode until the first rock garden, popped the front tire immediatly then walked back to the lot.
You tried to climb Beach trail? Bold move.

Screen Shot 2023-05-24 at 7.06.17 PM.png

iman29

Yeah im like advanced beginner and have ridden mostly everything else but you won’t find me on orange. Ever.

kaitlyn

It's my fav descent out of the park. I aspire to climb it one day without a dab, but that day is not today.
Got to love the glacial rubble pile we live on. Jersey Highlands pride! Embrace the gnar, because it will embrace you if you don't.

SAM

Tried Beach for the first time last time I was there. Verdict for me: rideable downhill, I wouldn't want to climb it.

xc62701

Try coming down that in the rain on a CX bike. 🙋🏻‍♂️ I’ve attempted it. It wasn’t clean but it was entertaining 🤣 My buddy I was with wasn’t so amused.

Last edited:

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
the amount of rain was perfect to make it nice and tacky!

Reactions: SAM

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions