Jungle Habitat Conditions

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
No smoke at jungle. Could smell a bit at the bottom of skyline. Could see it from 287 and coming down skyline...

Rhino is cleared if any of the rides this weekend head out that way. Lots of sticks cleared and one deadfall.
As far as I could move it without another cut.

IMG_4157.jpeg

Also rode the reroute on cages. Easy enough to find/follow. Comes off the rock plate next to the fence

Last edited:

Rob Munro

was there a lot of rain in the area? wondering what Jungle will be like tomorrow. we got a lot of rain in Bridgewater.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
It was so dry that the incremental periods of hard rain probably didn't make a difference except for the problem areas.

V-Dub

The Air Show is this weekend, the 9-10-11th. You can use the park no problem, trails are open but parking might be a pia.
Don't let anyone charge you to park if you're riding

V-Dub

definitely not usual July conditions, if it doesn't rain any more it will fine this weekend. The large reptiles said they've been seeing several large black furry animals around the park

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
Trails were perfect Friday afternoon. Ran into a bear toward the end of Baboon - (s)he was pretty chill. Rode Staggs for the first time and saw some interesting offshoots off of it but i need to figure out the best way to modify my normal loop to include them. Lower Chute was nice and clear and didnt see any other trees or issues.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions